VALLEY FOR MAYOR --- MOVING FORWARD TOGETHER 2010

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Community Mourns Passing of David Baylark

Early this morning, I was informed that Mr. David Baylark had passed away. I could not believe what I was hearing. Mr. Baylark, a good man, was so vibrant and full of vigor when I last saw him just a few days ago. I spoke to several people before I came to fully realize that this was the same man who had been so helpful in so many capacities. Most recently he was assisting with the teen court. He transported youth to and from the meetings as they were being trained to participate in the process. He was described several times today as the man who "drove the Freedom for Youth Van."

Mr. Baylark, father Kaylebrae and Joshua, will be truly missed. Mrs. Betty Darnell is his sister. I ask that you join me in praying for his children, family and friends. 


 


Stay informed: http://www.valleyformayor.com
Honorable James F. Valley
MAYOR - Helena West Helena
P O Box 248
226 Perry Street
Helena-West Helena, 72342
501-291-1735 Main Number
870-817-7400 Phone
870-817-4035 Cell
800-517-7240 Fax

No comments:

Post a Comment